- Door leaf: HSE solid timber core. Thickness: 41 mm
- 4mm Thick concealed or exposed lippings are available in Hardwood (Client choice) or Beech or Oak by request, these can be fitted to the two long edges
Door frame :
- Available in Hardwood (our choice) or by request either Oak or Meranti
- Rebated mono-block frame, in a selection of widths from a minimum section of 57 X 68 mm up to 178 mm wide.
- 4 Nos. SS Ball Bearing Hinges – 140 x 70 mm with a choice of 4 rising hinges of 88 x 100 mm.
Perimeter seals :
- Intumescent seals are factory fitted to the exposed edges of the door leaf.
- Combined smoke and acoustic seals are fitted within the frame.
- This seal has been tested to meet both smoke control and acoustic performance.
- Automatic Bottom Drop Down Seal full length